All candidates need to fill in an application form:apply.ue.poznan.pl.
After registration the system will guide you through the list of documents you need to upload.
The required documents for Bachelor programs:
· High School Diploma (legalized copy in English or Polish, i.e. sealed and signed by a Polish consul in your country or your consul working in Poland, or adjusted apostille, for candidates from countries that have signed the Hague Convention);
· A statement from the Polish consul confirming that the student has the right to apply for admission to all types of higher education institutions in the country where the certificate was issued;
· Certificate of English language skills – see list of language certificates below;
· Entrance Medical Record (a doctor’s certificate of no contraindications to study, in English or Polish);
· Proof of medical support (a copy of health insurance policy or European Health Insurance Card EHIC or declaration of entering the National Health Fund immediately after commencing education in Poland);
· copy of passport (page with photograph and passport number);
· confirmation of admission and tuition fee payment;
· copies of all the above recruitment documents.
All students need to send scanned copies of the above mentioned documents together with a motivation letter which should include the following:
· clear goal and vision for the future
· why they think Poland, Poznań and PUEB are interesting and suitable for them
· why they think the program they have chosen is interesting
· their strongest qualifications.
The documents are verified by the CSE staff. Depending on the amount of applications this can last up to 5 working days.
If the candidate’s documents are accepted and the candidate meets all the formal requirements we will organize a Skype interview to talk about their interests, ideas for the future, their work experience and involvement in various additional activities. The interview is a chance for both the PUEB and the candidate to know each other better and to talk about their expectations and motivations.
The candidate will be given the account number to which they should transfer the first semester fee. When we confirm the transfer we will issue the admission letter which will be used to apply for a visa.