Bachelor program in Finance allows you to:
• gain the knowledge necessary to work in finance, e.g. as an investment adviser or financial adviser
• prepare for Level I of CFA Chartered Financial Analyst® exam thanks to the curriculum adjusted to the CFA exam Level I
• get a scholarship for this exam
• take a sample exam before Level I, II or III for free
• get free access to articles published in Financial Analysts Journal® and CFA Institute Magazine.
• participate in financial market competitions, such as CFA Research Challenge and CFA Ethics Challenge
• improve your language skills
• meet interesting people from around the world
During the program of Finance you learn how to understand the contemporary finance and economics and how to use the tools to make financially responsible and ethical decisions. You learn how the financial markets work, what are the drivers of security price changes and how to build efficient investment portfolios.
After Finance you can:
· continue education at PUEB
· work in brokerage, investment companies or asset and wealth management
Coordinator of Finance program is prof. Piotr Manikowski, Ph.D.
CFA coordinator at PUEB is prof. Katarzyna Perez, Ph.D.