All prognoses and job market analyses show that demand for environmentally conscious managers will be growing. A time of T-shaped engineers and green collars is coming! Our graduates will have numerous opportunities of employment in: multinational and multicultural corporations, R&D centres, consulting companies, institutions certifying product & production process quality.
Our graduates can work as the specialists in the following fields:
- product development,
- product & production quality control,
- quality assurance,
- corporate social responsibility (CSR),
- ecodesign (Design for Environment, DfE),
- life cycle management (LCM),
- green marketing,
- environmental management systems (EMS).