Students who wish to apply for exchange programme should at first contact their home university exchange coordinator to check whether a bilateral agreement with the PUEB has been concluded and if the proposed programme of studies will be approved. Coordinator of home University should send an email to Poznań University of Economics and Business with the names of students nominated for exchange programme. After nomination student will receive a message with application procedure and additional information.
- Application form (completed online, printed out, signed by a student and confirmed by a coordinator of home University), link to application is sent only to nominated students,
- Learning agreement (signed by a student and confirmed by a coordinator of home University). Recommended ECTS workload for selected courses is 30 ECTS (minimum 20 ECTS),
- Transcript of records - list of courses with ECTS points completed before application (English version, confirmed by home University),
- Copy of passport (or national identity card in case of EU nationality),
- Digital photo (part of application form) - up-to-date, undamaged, in colour, 236 x 295 pixels, resolution 300 dpi, format .”jpg” or “.tif” with no compression, with good focus and clearly showing the eyes and face from the top of the head to the top of the shoulders, so it occupies 70-80% of the photograph. Please pay attention to photo requirements!
There is no separate application form for accommodation. The main application form has a section in which students declare a selected accommodation option.
The closing dates for application:
- 15th June for autumn semester
- 15th November for spring semester