We have achieved a strong position in the research area due to recognized intellectual capital and well-equipped laboratories.
Poznań University of Economics and Business (PUEB) conducts research in wide areas, focusing on six disciplines:
PUEB academic staff are involved in the following forms of research:
- international economics and business,informatics,
- management sciences,
- commodity science.
- research assignments as part of statutory activity, covering issues related to PUEB departments’ main research areas,
- research and development projects financed directly by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, National Science Centre, National Centre for Research and Development, and other institutions,
- international research projects, including those implemented as part of the EU Framework Programmes,
- studies and projects commissioned by domestic and foreign business entities.