A brief overview of the program:
• Period: June 24 - July 20, 2019 (Pick-up at Incheon Airport on June 23, Sunday)
• Class Hours: 45 hours (3 hours a day/4 days a week/M,T,Th,F)
• Cultural Excursions:
- Welcoming & Farewell Party
- Seoul Trip: Korean Folk Village, DMZ(Demilitarized Zone)& JSA(Joint Security Area)
- Korean Traditional Clothing Trials & Calligraphy Classes
- Gwangju 518 Memorial Park
- Temple Stay & Yeongam F1 Circuit
• Official Language of the Program: English
• Class Setup: A mixture of Korean students and international students.
1,800,000KRW 800,000KRW (approximately USD750)
- Application Fee (Non-refundable): 100,000KRW
600,000KRW - Dormitory:
- Cultural Excursions: 600,000KRW
- Insurance (Non-refundable): 50,000KRW
- Pick-up at Incheon
airport (Non-refundable): 50,000KRW
1.Chonnam National University, South Korea (CNU) offers 3 places for students of PUEB who will be exempted from tuition and dormitory fee. In case of interest, other students who have not been approved under the above-mentioned limit of places will be able to be classified as participants covering all fees required by the partner university.
2. Internal recruitment to the ISS CNU in 2019 will be held at the PUEB. Candidatures of nominated students will be sent to CNU.
3. The recruitment is open to students of PUEB registered for studies leading to Bachelor’s, Engineering's, Master’s degree diplomas. Students may apply for a CNU ISS visit regardless of their citizenship.
4. Those interested are invited to submit the following documents until 11th of March 2019 (1 pm, room 221A International Relations Office):
b. Relevant certificate of proficiency in English (students of the PUEB’s English-language studies are exempted from submitting documents certifying their English language skills).
- GPA obtained at the beginning of the studies (including the winter semester 2018/2019).
- documented scientific achievements (in case of identical GPA).