Asia is a dynamic region that is home to culturally diverse societies at varying stages of transformation.
As a leading economy with a thriving entrepreneurship and innovation scene, Asia offers myriad learning opportunities for all.
Join the SMU Global Summer Programme to immerse yourself in Asia and its many possibilities.
- Gain new insights and perspective on trends and developments in Asia from leading SMU faculty
- Engage industry leaders through dialogue and networking sessions
- Learn from and get to know students from more than 30 countries
- Experience culturally rich and diverse Singapore - a global gateway to Asia
Course period: 1 to 26 July 2019
- Read up to 2 courses from various disciplines during the summer term
- Open to undergraduates & recent graduates
- Full-time course workload and gain credits towards your studies
- 36 contact hours per course (worth 1 SMU Credit Unit)
- 3 interactive seminar-style classes per course per week
- Official academic transcripts and certificate will be given upon programme completion
- SMU ID card is yours to keep!
- Orientation on the 28 June 2019 (Fri)
Applications for 2019 are now open! (Deadline 21 April 2019)
KNOW, EXPERIENCE AND CONNECT WITH ASIA