Associate Professor in Department of Macroeconomics and Agricultural Economic at Poznan University of Economics and Business. Author and co-author of more than 80 scientific publications, including prestigious IF journals. Her research, embedded mainly in the field of political economy, focuses on agricultural support policy in countries at different levels of economic development, the developmental paradox of agricultural policy, the deprivation of farmers' incomes and the liberalization of foreign trade in agricultural products. She was the leader of numerous research and development projects, and for her scientific and organizational activities she was awarded several times by the Rector of the PUEB. She also completed numerous short-term and long-term internships, including scholarship in the USA as a beneficiary of the Polish-American Fulbright Foundation grant.
Agricultural policy in countries at different levels of economic development
Foreign trade in agricultural products
Agricultural support estimates
- Poczta-Wajda A., Czyżewski B., 2017, Effects of policy and market on relative income deprivation of agricultural labour, Wieś i Rolnictwo, 3 (176).
- Poczta-Wajda A., Czyżewski B., Przekota G., 2017, The incidence of agricultural policy on the land market in Poland: Two-dimensional and multilevel analysis, Land Use Policy, 63. (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.landusepol.2017.01.016)
- Poczta-Wajda, A., Poczta, J., 2016, The role of natural conditions in qualified agritourism – case of Poland , Agricultural Economics - Zemedelska Ekonomika, 62 (4), (http://www.agriculturejournals.cz/web/agricecon.htm?type=article&id=97_2015-AGRICECON)
- Poczta-Wajda, A., 2016, Interest groups and rent seeking in agriculture – a theoretical approach w: Bazyli Czyżewski (red.), Political rents of european farmers in the sustainable development paradigm. International, national and regional perspective, Polskie Wydawnictwo Naukowe (PWN), Warszawa. (https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/74253/1/MPRA_paper_74253.pdf)
- Poczta-Wajda, A., 2015, Feeling of Relative Deprivation as a Driver for Higher Agricultural Subsidies, Zeszyty Naukowe Szkoły Głównej Gospodarstwa Wiejskiego (SGGW) w Warszawie: Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, 15(4). (http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/record/230867/files/2015_4_17.pdf)
- Poczta-Wajda, A., 2015, Why "rich " farmers demand financial support, Annals of the Polish Association of Agricultural and Agribusiness Economists, XVII (4). (http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/record/233299/files/17-4-Poczta.pdf)
- Poczta-Wajda, A. 2014, Assistance to Agriculture in Countries with Different Development Level and the Trends in World Trade with Agricultural Products, Annals of The Polish Association of Agricultural and Agribusiness Economists, XVI (6). (http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/record/206001/files/16-6-Poczta.pdf)
- Poczta-Wajda, A., 2013, The Role of Olson's Interest Groups Theory in Explaining the Different Level of Agricultural Support in Countries with Different Development Level, Economic Science for Rural Development Conference Proceedings; no. 30, Jelgava: Ministry of Rural Development and Food. (http://llufb.llu.lv/conference/economic_science_rural/2013/Latvia_Economic_Science_Rural_2013_30.pdf)
- Poczta-Wajda, A., 2013, Measuring domestic agricultural support in developed countries in the light of the WTO regulations, Wieś i Rolnictwo, 1 (158). (http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/record/231627/files/WiR_1-2013%2044-58.pdf)
- Poczta-Wajda, A., Czyżewski, A., Sapa A., 2012, The Allocation of the EU CAP Funds Among the Member States in the Context of Sustainable Development, Management, 1.
Selected conference presentations
- Poczta-Wajda, A., Czyżewski B., Przekota G., 2017, Amenities versus use values: two-dimensional and multilevel analysis of farmland prices in Poland, XV EAAE Congress – Towards Sustainable Agri-Food Systems: Balancing between Markets and Society, Parma, August 28 – September 01, 2017. (plik nr 1)
- Poczta-Wajda, A., Czyżewski B., 2106, Effects of Policy and Market on Relative Income Deprivation of Agricultural Labour, 160 EAAE Seminar – Rural Jobs and the CAP, Warsaw, December 1-2, 2016 (plik nr 2)
- Poczta-Wajda, A., 2015, Why do rich farmers claim to be poor and why do rich countries support them?, International Scientific Conference - Prices in the agri-food sector and its environment, Warsaw, December 3, 2015. (plik nr 3)
- Research Grant from the National Science Center in Poland “Determinants of food security and sustainable development of small-scale Farms in Poland in the background of the European Union regions” – principal investigator, 2017-2019, (plik nr 7)
- Research Grant from the National Science Center in Poland “Political rents in the European Union's agriculture – comparative analysis based on the EU-27” – co-investigator, 2015-2017.
- “Grants for grants”, support for the Polish coordinators in the EU research programs, grant financed by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education – principal investigator, 2016.
- Research Grant from the National Science Center in Poland “Agricultural policy in countries with different development level - determinants and mechanisms of intervention” – principal investigator, 2011-2016. (plik nr 5)
- EU Development Project (Operational Program Human Capital 4.1.1) “Modern analytical techniques in improving the quality of education in economic studies”, co-investigator, 209-2011.
- Research Grant from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education “Agricultural Policy and the Globalization. Experiences of Well-Developed Countries as a Result of the Uruguay Round Agreement on Agriculture” – co-investigator, 2009-2010.
- Research Grant from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education “Market Adjustments in Agricultural Sector of Well-Developed Countries as a Result of the Uruguay Round Agreement of Agriculture” – co-investigator, 2007-2008.
- Interdisciplinary Grant from the University of Economics and University of Life Sciences in Poznan, “Absorption of the CAP founds in Greater Poland (on the background of national trends) on the example of selected support measures” – co-investigator, 2005-2006.