We are happy to inform you that this year our Orientation Day will take place on September 27, 2017. It is a very important event for all of our new students.
9:00 am, Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Room Number: 111A, Main Building!
During the Part 1 of this event, students will formally sign up with the university; learn all the necessary information for studying at the Poznan University of Economics and Business; and be able to open bank accounts and buy medical insurance. Last but not least, students will get to know the city in a bit different way ;-).
The Part 1 also consists of:
- Meeting with university authorities (Rectors and Faculty Deans);
- Meeting with Center for Studies in English (admission Office) staff;
- Learning the study rules and regulations;
- Filling out the Study Agreement Forms;
- Taking the Campus Tour;
- Meeting with the Students Organisation;
- Getting to know the city of Poznan;
- Opening bank accounts and buying medical insurance.
The Part – 2: during the evening
uPoznan City Game
uPoznan Welcome Party