Some of the recent projects include:
- FESSUD Financialisation, Economy, Society and Sustainable Development - a multidisciplinary, pluralistic project aimed at forging alliances across the social sciences, so as to understand how finance can better serve economic, social and environmental needs.
- NEGOTIATE Overcoming early job-insecurity in Europe - a research project centred on young people in Europe. It examined the long- and short-term consequences of experiencing job insecurity or labour market exclusion in the transition to adulthood.
- EVERYDAY NIGHT – Researchers’ Night – a coordination and support action aimed at increasing public knowledge, understanding and appreciation of researchers’ work by opening universities on a Friday night every September and offer a huge number of educative events.
- POLTAI - Synthesis, surface and antimicrobial properties of novel sulfobetaines and the possibilities of their use in medical products – Its main goals are to develop methods for the preparation of new surfactants with the construction of simple and geminal sulfobetain, to determine their surface properties and to evaluate their biocidal properties. The results of the research may help to determine a compound that could have therapeutic flotation in the treatment of fungal diseases of animals.
- New bioactive food with designed health promoting properties - the project objective was to develop an innovative technology of production of food products that reduce occurrence of lifestyle diseases, including cardiovascular diseases, obesity, diabetes and anaemia.
- SIMMO: System for Intelligent Maritime Monitoring project for developing a prototype of a system, based on the state-of-the-art information fusion and intelligence analysis techniques, which will support different stakeholders and users from the maritime domain in situation analysis and decision-making.
- Data Science and Azure-based analytics services for predicting risk and reliability of maritime transport that will help evaluate the reliability of deliveries by sea, predict the ship routes and delivery time and Data Science for Improving the Quality of Art Market Data on improvement of data quality in the field of Polish art market and assessment of its condition.