Program data for PUEBErasmus Charter for Higher Education (abbreviation: 59287)59287-EPP-1-2014-1-PL-EPPKA3-ECHEErasmus Code: PL POZNAN03 PIC number: 999839723
About the Erasmus+ programme
The Erasmus+ programme is the European Union programme for education, training, youth and sport for years 2014-2020. It has a total budget of 14,7 billion euros. Erasmus+ is based on the achievements of European educational programmes which have been functioning for 25 years and is the result of a combination of the following European initiatives implemented by the European Commission in years 2007-2013: the Lifelong Learning Programme, the Youth in Action programme, Erasmus Mundus, Tempus, Alfa, Edulink and cooperation programmes with industrialized countries in the field of higher education.
- over 4 million people will go abroad with the programme;
- up to 2 million students will benefit from the programme;
- 800 thousand teachers, lecturers, trainers, education staff and youth workers will take part in staff mobility programmes;
- 25 thousand partnerships will connect 125 000 education, training and youth organisations and enterprises;
- 150 alliances for sectoral skills will be established by 2 thousand organizers of vocational education and training and entrepreneurs;
- 150 knowledge alliances will be established by 1,5 thousand higher education institutions and enterprises.