One of the biggest and prestigious business school in Poland.
For many years, the Poznań University of Economics and Business has maintained close relations with research centres in many countries. The activities conducted as part of international cooperation programmes, intergovernmental and inter-university agreements, and agreements resulting from relations between PUEB institutional units or staff and foreign partners cover:
- academic trips (seminars, symposia, conventions, conferences),
- trips to participate in internships and training courses,
- exchange of students and academic staff,
- joint research projects,
- joint academic consultations,
- exchange of publications and specialist literature.
Increasing the scope of cooperation with research centres abroad provides PUEB staff and students with access to other countries’ academic achievements, allowing them constantly to improve their knowledge and qualifications. This, undoubtedly, has a beneficial effect on their academic and professional careers.