- the full list of courses for exchanges students is available in attachments on the right,
- students can choose courses regardless of their level of studies/year if their Home University agrees,
- recommended study workload per semester is 30 ECTS (minimum 20!). Study paths containing courses for less than 20 ECTS will be rejected.
- students can choose courses from different programmes. It is possible to choose some courses from one group and some from the other. However, please take into consideration that schedules may overlap!
The schedules for spring semester will be available in January/February. In case of overlapping courses student can introduce changes to the study path at the beginning of semester.
Courses are divided into three groups:
1) courses exclusively for exchange students (recommended) - one schedule/no overlapping courses,
2) courses offered by faculties (as a part of different Polish programmes),
3) courses being part of English programmes (exchange students join degree-seeking students of PUEB). Available programmes: International Business (Bachelor 1st, 2nd and 3rd year, Master 2nd year), Finance (Bachelor 2nd and 3rd year) and Innovation Management (Master 1st year). Please remember that each year will have a different schedule.
Syllabuses (descriptions of the courses):
Courses from group 1) and 2)
Courses from group 3)
Please remember that not all courses from English programmes mentioned in syllabuses are available for exchange students. Please refer to the list in downloads. Courses on the list in italics are elective courses chosen by degree-seeking students and open in academic year 2018/2019.