The workshop is typically run as a 2-day workshop format with hands-on case study exercises for the team. We will use Samsung’s own business issues to feed into case studies and exercises as well as introducing best practice case studies from similar industries around the world. The working session will combine to build a total output of strategy and will result in a practical, specific and useable Next Steps Action Plan. Participants will be able to work with their own business realities and experiment in using the techniques for a familiar business environment.
• Clear appreciation for how understanding the company’s organizational structures and models impact strategic thinking and planning in light of covid 19
• A renewed understanding and commitment to Values, Mission, Purpose and Vision in light of market changes
• Clear understanding of the definitions and components of strategic planning
• Clear understanding of the role of strategic planning
• New ability to assess and improve the company strategy and implement and manage a strategic plan
• Improved ability to think strategically while operating and managing daily objectives
• New ability to integrate strategic and risk planning into normal business activity
• Clear appreciation of how effectively implemented and managed performance management is critical to effective implementation of a Strategic Plan
• Business environment and market analysis and developing alternative plans for comparison
Training form: online (live straeaming)
The training will be implemented using distance learning methods and techniques. Training will be implemented in the form of videoconference conducted using the Zoom program. To participate in online classes you will need a computer connected to the Internet, equipped with a microphone and speaker. It is recommended to connect headphones equipped with a microphone. It is also necessary to have a camera (built into the laptop or connected separately).
Training language: English
Alistair Stevenson is a management professional with extensive experience gained in the marketing, human resources, healthcare and industrial sector. Stevenson has worked at director level for the last 17 years. He is an entrepreneur having 13 years experience creating and managing start ups.
Stevenson currently works as a part time lecturer on the executive MBA program at the University of Economics in Poznan, Poland. The university is ranked number two in Poland and the executive MBA program is also ranked in second place. Stevenson lectures in the fields of; Marketing, International Business, Business Strategy and Lean Manufacturing.
Training price includes:
- access to the live online session
- teaching materials in an electronic version
- certyficate of compleition
training completion certificate will be issued within 14 days of the
training completion date. The certificate will be sent by post to the