1. Articles are submitted to an Issue Editor's e-mail address.
2. Issue Editor is responsible for preselection of articles based on their quality and research scope.
3. Only articles prepared in accordance with the Author Guidelines can be send for review. Articles which do not meet the formal requirements might be rejected without the possibility to resubmit.
4. Articles are checked for plagiarism. Those which do not meet the requirements can be rejected without the possibility to resubmit.
5. Articles which meet formal requirements, were preselected and passed the anti-plagiarism procedure are then reviewed.
6. Two independent reviewers are appointed to each
article. Reviews are made on a double-blind basis, which provides the
anonymity of Authors and Reviewers. Reviewers are chosen by the Editorial Board
based on Issue Editor's recommendations.
7. In case of English publications, at least one of the reviewers is affiliated with a foreign institution established in a country other than the Author's country.
8. The review is based on a review form and ends with one of the four options: acceptance without changes, acceptance with minor revisions, acceptance with major revisions, and rejection. Reviewers can suggest what needs to be changed.
9. Articles which got two positive reviews are further transmitted to publishing process. In case minor or major revisions are suggested, article is sent back to Author to revise and resubmit. In case of one positive and one negative review, Editorial Board decides how to proceed with the article. In case of two negative reviews, article is rejected. Editorial Board also reserves the right to reject articles which obtained two positive reviews.
10. The list of co-operating reviewers is published annually, although the names for particular issues are not given.