· Recognize what RPA is and its business value, with specific focus on accounting and finance functions.
· Identify the opportunities and use cases for automation.
· Recognize the decision criteria needed to build a business case.
· Recognize key risks and challenges that need to be addressed before implementing RPA.
· Recognize the governance and controls considerations for addressing automation risks.
· Recognize the key components to implementing RPA.
· Recognize the accounting, finance, and operational process implications of RPA.
· Recognize audit implications associated with RPA.
· Recognize future trends of automation.
By 2020, 40% of manual accounting tasks are predicted to be automated, which can ensure a competitive advantage. With advanced preparation and strategy, rollout can be timely and result in significant hours saved.
Developed by Edward Brooks, founder of the RPA Academy, this certificate program will focus on robotic process automation benefits and how the use of software robots can enable your business or clients to become more competitive and agile. You will gain an understanding of the risks, opportunities, and organizational impact of automation while learning the decision criteria and key considerations needed to build a business case and run a successful proof-of-concept. You will also understand the steps and governance needed to implement or advise clients on how to implement successfully.
Who should take this course?
· Non-IT Finance Professionals
· Management Accountants
· Public Accountants
· Internal Auditors
· Business Process Owners
The course is delivered in blended learning mode. It consists of two parts:
I - Online period (16h) - self-paced sessiion
II - Live online session (8h)
I - Online period - self-paced session
Programme level: Basic
Access: This is a digital product. You will have online access to the content. You must finish the online part before you join the live online session.
Topics included in online part:
· Understanding Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
· Building a Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Business Case
· Implementing Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Applications
· Governance, Risks and Controls for Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
· Organizational Process Implications of Robotic Process Automation
· How RPA can be Used in an Audit
· Automation beyond RPA
II - Live online session
The training complements participants' knowledge with real examples of the use of robots in financial processes. Participants will learn how to estimate savings, and discuss which areas are the most profitable to use RPA. The trainer will also share practical experience on building competences and robotization teams as well as the most frequently recurring problems during implementations.
I- Online period - self-paced sassion
Topics in this program include:
II - Live online session
• Real examples of robots in financial processes
• How to choose processes for robotization
• Discussing the changes needed in processes prior to their robotization
• Calculating savings from RPA projects
• Models for creating the automation program and robotics team
• System for identifying, assessing and prioritizing ideas for automation
• Most common business difficulties in implementing RPA
Dominik has worked as analyst, project leader and
people manager for many polish and international organizations. He has been
building global structures (Mexico, Manila, Krakow), setting up
group-wide Automation Centers of Excellence and supported several global
restructuring and transformation programs. He holds diplomas in economics,
finance, lean management and data mining. Dominik has experience in leading
projects in HR, banking, finance, IT and NGO. As a fan of agile and lean
philosophies, he tries to combine them both in daily work.
- access to the online period and live online session
- certyficate of compleition
Deadlines and registration for course
Information is provided by:
Centre of Executive Education
Powstańców Wlkp. 16
+48 61 854 30 80