The 1st AIB-CEE Annual Meeting resulted in a series of international publications:
- Puślecki, Ł., Trąpczyński, P., eds., Journal for East European Management Studies (Impact Factor=0,42), Special Issue (in publication process, expected 2015/16)
- Wach, K., ed., 2015, International Entrepreneurial Orientation: Theoretical Perspective, Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review 3(2).
- Puślecki, Ł., Trąpczyński, P., eds., 2015, Managing Global Transitions Volume 13 · Number 2 , Special Issue.
- Puślecki, Ł., Trąpczyński, P., eds., 2014, New Developments in International Business and Economics in CEECs, Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review 2(4).
- Special issue of Theory, Methodology, Practice (Hungary), 2014
of the CEE Region in the Global Economy. 1st Academy of International Business
and Central and Eastern European Chapter Conference, JOURNAL FOR EAST EUROPEAN MANAGEMENT STUDIES (Impact Factor=0.42), RAINER HAMPP VERLAG, GERMANY, 2014
by Czako, E., Puślecki, Ł., Trąpczyński, P., Staszków, M.
of the CEE Region in the Global Economy, Book of Abstracts, Corvinus
University of Budapest, Hungary, 2014
edited by Czako, E., Puślecki, Ł., Chikan, A., Gelei, A., Jaklic, A., Jarosinski, M., Staszkow, M., Poor, J., Trąpczyński, P., Vissak, T., Zdziarski, M., eds.
- Special issue of Journal of Management and Financial Sciences, 2014
For other recent CEE-related publications, please visit the following positions:
CEED Institute, Bulletin of Central and Eastern Europe
Emerging multinationals from the CEE region: the case of Polish outward investors by Piotr Trąpczyński
This website also features a list of CEE business schools and universities which offer education (and/or engage in research) in the area of international business (see on the right of the page).
Also, please check out the EACES website: