Be a uPoznan Executive and make sure that the students' interests are served well at Poznan University of Economics and Business. Last year, Center for Studies in English established uPoznan to oversee our English students’ interests. Now it is your time to manage the organization for our own interests.
The interested ones are requested to nominate her/himself for one of the following EXECUTIVE positions -
2) Event Executive
3) Media Executive
4) PR Executive
The elected Executives shall be the uPoznan’s Board Members. They constitute in equal standing means all of them shall have equal right and power.
Submitting Nomination: October 25, 2017 (until midnight)
Withdrawing Nomination: October 26, 2017 (until midnight)
Vote Collection: October 30, 2017 (until midnight)
Result Announcement: October 31, 2017
To submit the nomination, one shall provide the following details:
1. Your Name
2. Your Study Level, Programme and Year
3. Executive Position Applied for
4. Your Contact Email
5. Your Phone Number
By submitting this form, one shall give consent to uPoznan and Center for Studies in English Office to collect a Photo from her/his Facebook profile and use PHOTO and PERSONAL DETAILS (except the email ID and phone number) for promoting the uPoznan Interim Election 2017 wherever appropriate.
1. Candidates for the Executive positions shall be a full-time student enrolled with one of the programs offered in English at Poznan University of Economics and Business;
2. Vote will be collected ONLINE and counted under the supervision of CENTER FOR STUDIES IN ENGLISH's departmental Head or her authorized representative;
3. Election of the Executives shall require a simple majority of collected votes (50%+1) from the interim election;
4. The term of the office shall be as per the academic year of Poznan University of Economics and Business;
5. Newly elected executives shall resume the office within a week after announcing the election result.
GOOD LUCK with your nomination for the uPoznan Interim Election 2017!