The Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) credential is the most respected and recognized investment management designation in the world.
The CFA® Program provides a strong foundation of advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills that will give you a career advantage.
Established in 1962, the CFA® Program sets the global standard for investment knowledge, standards, and ethics. Earning the credential can serve as a passport to entry or advancement within the investment profession around the world. The designation tells clients, employers, and colleagues that the Charterholder has mastered a rigorous curriculum covering a broad range of investment topics and that he or she is committed to the highest ethical standards in the profession.
With CFA You can gain:
· International Recognition – Employers and media around the world praise the CFA designation
· Credibility – Clients and colleagues regard you with a presumption of expertise
· Respect – Your efforts connect you with the prestige of existing charterholders
· Competitive Advantage – Employers and clients require professionals who demonstrate competence in implementing international investment strategies
· Knowledge with a Global Perspective – A practice analysis is conducted every five years to determine a globally relevant, broad-based curriculum.
· Connections – You join the more than 100,000 charterholders who are active investment professionals with senior responsibility.
More about CFA can be found here.
Bachelor in Finance, at Poznan University of Economics and Finance, is based on and uses CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK), Level I. After finishing the program you are prepared for the Level I exam.
You can take a sample exam at the PUEB organized by the coordinator of CFA at PUEB, prof. Katarzyna Perez (for details contact: email@example.com).