A student of programmes in English who was the PUEB student in the academic year preceding the submission of the application, and gained the hereunder achievements in this period of time,has the right to submit the application for awarding a scholarship by 15 December to the Student Affairs Department, building B, second floor, room 220 or 223.
The prerequisite of applying for the scholarship for best students due to scientific and research achievements is obtaining of one of the results listed below:
- releasing a scientific publication recognised in the list of scientific journals of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, as an author or co-author,
- publishing of a monograph, or a chapter in the monograph of at least national range,
- independent delivery of a lecture, as an author or co-author, at an international or national scientific conference.
In these cases, the following documents should be attached to the application, respectively:
- a photocopy of a page of the article or a title page of a monograph containing the names of an author/authors, the title of publication, name of publisher, place of issue, month and year of issue, or a certificate issued by the publisher a copy of conference proceedings, containing the name of the lecturer, or a certificate issued by the conference organiser.
- The prerequisite for applying for the scholarship for best students due to activity to the benefit of the PUEB community and outstanding sport achievements shall be:
- demonstrating an active participation in favour of students’ or doctoral students’ organisations (including Student Interest Groups) or in the overall community of the University. The above facts should be confirmed by the recommendation of the specific organisation;
- obtaining the nomination to the Olympic Games or Paralympic Games, winning a medal place on an international arena in a competition of world or European championship rank, winning the first place on a national arena in a competition of Poland’s championship rank.
The student will be notified of the results of the proceedings by receiving the decision of the PUEB rector.
We invite you to review the detailed Regulations concerning awarding scholarships for activity to the benefit of the PUEB community and for outstanding sport achievements
to students and doctoral students from Own Scholarship Fund of the PUEB as well as the Regulations concerning awarding scholarships for outstanding scientific and research achievements
to students, doctoral students and young scientists from Own Scholarship Fund of the PUEB.
- Download App. no. 9 Statement of temporary residence PDF, 517.8 KiB
- Download App. no. 8 Statement on non-running of joint household with parents(1) PDF, 523.1 KiB
- Download App. no. 7 STATEMENT ON INCOME NOT SUBJECTED TO TAXATION WITH PERSONAL INCOME TAX OBTAINED IN 2020 PDF, 587.5 KiB
- Download App. no. 6 Application for the Rectors scholarship for doctoral students PDF, 700.9 KiB
- Download App. no. 5 Principles of calculating income in student_doctoral students family PDF, 827.9 KiB
- Download App. no. 4 The level of income entitling students to apply for social scholarship PDF, 624.6 KiB
- Download App. no. 3 Rates of payments of benefits in the academic year 2021_2022 PDF, 615.9 KiB
- Download App. no. 2 Deadlines for payment of benefits in the academic year 2021_2022 PDF, 425.5 KiB
- Download App. no. 1 Deadlines for applications for benefits in the academic year of 2021_2022 PDF, 647.5 KiB
- Download 2023_24 Application timetable -SOCIAL BENEFITS DOC, 15.7 KiB
- Download 2023_24 Application timetable -RECTOR'S SCHOLARSCHIP DOC, 16.3 KiB
- Download MANDATORY INFORMATION PDF, 337.7 KiB
- Download App. no. 10 STATEMENT CONCERNING THE EXPRESSION OF CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PDF, 635.5 KiB