• 25.09.2019 till 3.10.2019 – on line application for language tests: https://outgoing.ue.poznan.pl/
Before you start application please consider your choicess, especially take into consideration the field of stdies, level of education and language requirements. There is no possiblity to change the universities after you send your application.
• 2 i 3.10.2019 – Erasmus+ Information Point.
2.10.2019 godz. 9.30- 11.30, hall, main entrance build. A
3.10.2019 godz. 14 -15.30 - hall, main entrance build. A
You can get there more information about Erasmus+ study visits and additional qualification
• 7 i 8.10.2019 – language tests
.7.10.2019 godz. 10.00, Aula - English test
7.10.2019 godz. 13.45, Aula - Spanish test
8.10.2019 godz. 11.00, sala 111A - German test
8.10.2019 godz. 12.30, sala 111 - French test
Please take students ID with you for the test..
• 10.10.2019 #Erasmus+Day, time. 12.00, place: room 308, build.A, III floor
• 11.10.2019 1 p.m. –closing
the list of candidates for the ERASMUS +
program. Until then, student
complete and submit the online form, and its print and deliver to IRO, room 221
A until 11.10.2019, 1 p.m.. You should also submit the original of language certificate.
• 21.10.2019 till 23.10.2019 – information to qualified students and confirmation of
an offer on outgoing.ue.poznan.pl platform
IMPORTANT - no waiting list is created during addidional qualification
• 23.10.2019 time: 14.30, place Aula – information meeting for qualified students.
meetings and examinations are subject to change due to the availability of