RULES OF THE ERASMUS+ TRAINEESHIPS PROGRAMME
1. Capital mobility: for each of the three levels of studies, the student has the right to use the departure or departures for study and work experience placements lasting a total to 12 months in one study level. To the total number of months - within each level of study - includes the early departures from the LLP / Erasmus.
2. All those registered as students of studies leading to Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctor’s degree diplomas may apply for a traineeship regardless of their citizenship.
3. If a student pays tuition fee at PUEB, continues to pay tuition also during the mobility period abroad. In particularly justified cases, it is possible to apply for exemption from part of the student tuition fees at the PUEB.
4. The possibility of traineeship under the Erasmus+ programme also includes university graduates, but recruitment must be based on the last year of studies. Graduate’s traineeship can be held within one year of the completion of the degree courses (and last no later than 28th of February 2020). The length of stay in traineeship is included in the total duration of the mobility at this level of study in which the student is qualified for this departure. All the rules for the participation in the program for students also apply to graduates.
5. Traineeship can take place only in the countries formally authorized to participate in the Erasmus+ programme, these are the 28 EU Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, Former Republic of Yugoslavia Macedonia.
6.Work carried out in the framework of Erasmus+ traineeship must be full time and be consistent with the profile of the student studies.
7. Traineeship may be held in a foreign institution, eg. an enterprise / company, research institution, non-profit organizations and other institutions. Student/graduate can not take Erasmus + traineeship in the EU institutions or bodies responsible for the management of EU programs, or Polish diplomatic missions abroad. Participants can go to a host institution that they find themselves.
8. If the traineeship is done in other university, this institution must have a valid Erasmus Charter for Higher Education - ECHE) given by the European Commission.
10. Participant qualified to Erasmus + traineeship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
throughout his/her stay at the host institution must be registered as a student of the first degree, second degree or third degree studies, or may be directly after the completion of a graduate degree studies
at the time of departure the student must pass at least the first year of the first cycle;
during the traineeship, the student can not stay on the dean's leave or be on leave and must completed the previous semester before commencing the traineeship.
11. The mobility for traineeship under the Erasmus + is entered in the Diploma Supplement participant. The exception applies to graduates who have already obtained the above mentioned document.
12. Payment of national scholarships (eg. social, scientific), to which the participant has acquired the right before his/her mobility, will continue during the students mobility abroad.
Students with non-EU citizenships are obliged to receive visa for certain countries. Please check the visa/residence permit requirements before choosing a country for your Erasmus + stay. Each participant is responsible for arranging documents required for obtaining visa/residence permit.