1. Be the main representative of the international student body and liaising with all university bodies, handling issues concerning students’ academic and other challenges when the need arises
2. Be present at board meetings and call for Emergency meetings when the need arises
3. Be present in the office for minimum one hour per week and also be available by appointment to provide advice and supports to members
4. Be co-responsible, with the Secretary, for communicating with the members via emails and appointments
5. Collaborate with the Vice President to aid the Finance Executive in governing the uPoznan budget and securing the funding for uPoznan events
6. Be a co-signatory for all uPoznan financial transactions along with the Finance Executive
7. Supervise the efforts of the Executives, Associates, Assistants and Volunteers whenever necessary.