Course offer in spring semester 2023/2024
Basic information about course offer:
– the full list of courses for exchanges students is available in the attachments below,
– students can choose courses regardless of their level of studies/year if their Home University agrees,
– recommended study workload per semester is 30 ECTS (minimum 20!). Study paths containing courses for less than 20 ECTS will be rejected.
– students can choose courses from different programmes. It is possible to choose some courses from one group and some from the other. However, please take into consideration that schedules may overlap!
The schedules for the spring semester will be available in February. In case of overlapping courses, students can introduce changes to the study path at the beginning of the semester.
Courses are divided into three groups:
1) courses exclusively for exchange students (recommended) – one schedule/no overlapping courses,
2) courses offered on Polish programmes (taught in English as a part of different Polish programmes),
3) courses being part of English programmes (exchange students join degree-seeking students of PUEB). Exchange students can choose courses from Bachelor in Business Administration, International Business, Finance and Innovation Management programme. Please remember that each year has a different schedule.
Syllabuses (descriptions of the courses):
Courses from group 1) and 2)
Please remember that not all the courses mentioned in syllabuses may be available in this academic year. Please refer to the list in downloads.
Courses from group 3)
Please remember that not all courses from English programmes mentioned in the syllabuses are available for exchange students. Please refer to the list in downloads. Courses on the list in italics are elective courses chosen by degree-seeking students and open in the academic year 2023/2024.
Bachelor in Business Administration:
Please note that the offer will be updated in September when we know which programmes open on the first year of Bachelor and Master studies.
Downloads - full list of offered courses
Course schedules - spring 2023/2024
All courses available for exchange students are listed in the course information. The file contains the name of a course, teachers’ names, the number of contact hours and ECTS points.
Please remember that some changes can be introduced to the schedules after the semester has started. Please check the website regularly.
Schedules (will be published in February):
– schedule 1 – courses exclusively for exchange students,
– schedule 2 – courses offered by Polish programmes (Bachelor),
– schedule 3 – 14 – courses from Bachelor in Business Administration programme (Bachelor), Finance programme (Bachelor), International Business programme (Bachelor and Master) and Innovation management programme (Master)
Exchange students can change their choice of courses, according to the procedure of making changes, only till the 13th of March.