Entry requirements for the first-cycle (Bachelor’s level) candidates
All candidates need to fill in an application form: e-rekrutacja.ue.poznan.pl.
You will need a passport-type colour photograph to create your account. Please prepare a good quality 500 x 625 pixels photo in JPG or PNG format.
After registration the system will guide you through the list of documents you need to upload.
The required documents for first-cycle programmes are:
- High School Diploma (legalized copy in English or Polish, i.e. sealed and signed by a Polish consul in your country or your consul working in Poland, or adjusted apostille, for candidates from countries that have signed the Hague Convention) – the ranking lists of candidates will be determined on the basis of their GPA obtained for their qualification courses (Mathematics and Geography/History/IT).
If you need to get the Apostille on your documents and you don’t know which office to contact check the following link: HCCH members
- A statement from the Polish consul confirming that the student has the right to apply for admission to all types of higher education institutions in the country where the certificate was issued;
- Certificate of English language skills – you can download the list from the Downloadsmenu to the right;
- Proof of medical support (a copy of health insurance policy or European Health Insurance Card EHIC or declaration of entering the National Health Fund immediately after commencing education in Poland);
- Copy of passport (page with photograph and passport number).
The documents are then verified by the admissions staff. Depending on the amount of applications this can last up to 2 weeks.
If the candidate’s documents are accepted and the candidate meets all the formal requirements, they will be given the account number to which they should transfer the registration and first semester tuition fees. When we confirm the transfer we will issue the admission letter which will be used to apply for a visa.