Course offer in autumn semester 2022/2023
Basic information about courses:
– the full list of courses for exchanges students is available in attachments on the right,
– students can choose courses regardless of their level of studies/year if their Home University agrees,
– recommended study worklad per semester is 30 ECTS (minimum 20!). Study paths containing courses for less than 20 ECTS will be rejected,
– students can choose courses from groups mentioned below. It is possible to choose some courses from one group and some from the other. However, please take into consideration that schedules may overlap!
The schedules for the spring semester will be available in October. In case of overlapping courses student can introduce changes to the study path at the beginning of semester.
Courses are divided into three groups:
1) courses exclusively for exchange students (recommended) – one schedule/no overlapping courses),
2) courses offered by faculties (as a part of different Polish programmes),
3) courses being part of English programmes (exchange students join degree-seeking students of PUEB). Exchange students can choose courses from Bachelor in Business Administration, International Business, Finance and Innovation Management programme. Please remember that each year have a different schedule.
Syllabuses (descriptions of the courses):
Courses from group 1) and 2)
- Download Creativity and Creative Industries_autumn PDF, 512.5 KiB
- Download Corporate finance_autumn_spring PDF, 85.7 KiB
- Download Cultural differences in international marketing_autumn PDF, 601.3 KiB
- Download Electronic Commerce and Business PDF, 132.6 KiB
- Download Eurologistics_autumn PDF, 482.8 KiB
- Download Environnement economique de lentreprise PDF, 33 KiB
- Download Exchange rates in Poland in the context.._autumn PDF, 601.5 KiB
- Download Strategic management PDF, 488.5 KiB
- Download Organizational Behaviour PDF, 34.9 KiB
- Download Polish language_autumn_spring PDF, 468.5 KiB
- Download Globalization and Regionalization PDF, 34.9 KiB
- Download History and culture of Poland_autumn_spring PDF, 579.5 KiB
- Download Hedge funds_Erasmus_autumn PDF, 625.2 KiB
- Download Human Resources Management PDF, 149.2 KiB
- Download Internationalization of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises PDF, 247.8 KiB
- Download International Negotiation and Contracting PDF, 250.5 KiB
- Download Leadership PDF, 25.7 KiB
- Download Marketing strategies_Polish cases and experiences_autumn PDF, 490.5 KiB
- Download Methods and Instruments of Marketing Communication_autumn PDF, 551 KiB
Courses from group 3)
Please remember that not all courses from English programmes mentioned in syllabuses are available for exchange students. Please refer to the list in downloads. Courses on the list in italics are elective courses chosen by degree-seeking students and open in academic year 2022/2023.
Bachelor in Business Administration:
Please note that the offer will be updated in August/September when we know which programmes open on the first year of Bachelor and Master studies.
Course schedules - autumn 2022/2023
Schedules (updated on 3rd October):
– schedule 1 – courses exclusively for exchange students,
– schedule 2 – courses offered by Polish programmes (Bachelor),
– schedule 3 – 14 – courses from Bachelor in Business Administration programme (Bachelor), Finance programme (Bachelor), International Business programme (Bachelor and Master) and Innovation management programme (Master)