A two-day interactive course which covers human interactive dynamics, to enhance team work and
collaboration between individuals and groups, improve communication and address key account management. The program is tailored around interactive approaches and incorporates several group activities of highly participative nature.
The focus is to understand how different individual and group dynamics and characteristics can influence the way in which teams and relationships with clients operate, collaborate, and how understanding differences can be highly advantageous to efficient and improved collaboration and profit for the organisation.
This 2-day workshop will focus on:
· Characteristics of the dysfunctional team
· Defining roles and responsibilities
· Using regular, interactive feedback to team advantage
· Building trust within the team to enhance efficiencies and open channels of communication
· Company and group values - alignment for better cohesion in teams
· Understanding personality profiles to improve team cohesion and performance
· Collaboration as key driver for team success – who, what, when and how
· Emotional intelligence (EI) principles for more effective collaboration and results
· Explain different models of the communication process
· Read others’ communication style and adapt to it
· Hold more effective and productive conversations at work
· Influence others ethically
· Present information and ideas more compellingly
Key Account Management
· Understand the difference between traditional sales versus Key account sales.
· Be aware of key account management objectives
Training price includes:
- access to the live online session
- teaching materials in an electronic version
- certyficate of compleition
The training completion certificate will be issued within 14 days of the training completion date. The certificate will be sent by post to the address provided.
Deadlines and registration for course
Information is provided by:
Centre of Executive Education
Powstańców Wlkp. 16
+48 61 854 30 80